You hear these stories and it’s enough to make you hesitate about even considering hearing aids.
That’s really too bad. Because I know with absolute certainty that you can experience success with hearing aids.
Over the better part of the decade, I’ve been helping people with hearing loss improve their hearing and communication. Their lives change significantly for the better. Improving your hearing is LIFE CHANGING.
But you’ve got to have a comprehensive, whole-person approach. And when you’ve got that down, you will experience success with hearing aids.
Today, I’ll be talking about the 5 things you must do to ensure that this happens for you.
Check it out here:
1. Consider the expertise of your provider
- What are their credentials? Do they specialize in hearing aids and hearing treatment? Do they have a strong understanding of the auditory system and hearing technology? Also, do you feel comfortable with them?
2. If you already have a hearing aid, be sure to keep your follow-up appointments.
3. Keep your hearing aids clean.
- Ears are living breathing things!
- Consider the environment – humidity, dust
4. Monitor your hearing annually.
- If there are changes, you want to be sure to update the programming on the aids so that you are hearing as well as possible.
5. Make sure you are part of a continuing care plan.
As always, thank you so much for your allowing me to share my message!
I strive to share information that allows you to continue to have success with your hearing aids and hearing journey!
With so much gratitude and to your better hearing,
Dr. Janice Powis
P.S. If you know someone who has been struggling with hearing aid issues, help them out and share this video with them! You never know, it just might be the thing that gets them back into the swing of better hearing. 🙂
START YOUR JOURNEY TO YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONE’S BETTER HEARING:
At Quincy Hearing Aid of Quincy, MA, we want to ensure you are confident with your decision for not only your choice in hearing loss treatment, but also for the audiology office in Metro Boston you choose to start your or your loved one’s hearing healthcare. To ensure you are completely confident in your decision, we offer a few no-obligation, no-pressure ways to get started!
1. Find out what the most important aspects are in choosing the right audiologist in Metro Boston, or the South Shore for you or your loved one by reading our free report, “What to expect during your hearing consultation.”
2. Click here to fill out the form to receive your complimentary $500 Clear Path™ Savings Certificate.
3. Call 617.934.8155 to speak with a Quincy Hearing Aid team member right away!
Top Rated Audiologist and Hearing Loss Center in Quincy, MA and South Shore Boston.